Here are all my tutorials, listed by degree of difficulty, to make them easier to find.
NEW TEMPLATES - installing, changing
HOW TO ADD LINKS IN YOUR POSTS
HOW TO REMOVE A BACKGROUND, BLINKIE OR BUTTON
USING THE NEW PICTURE UPLOADER
ONLINE PRIVACY - PICASA
ONLINE PRIVACY - PICASA UPDATE
LIVEWRITER - ADD A TABLE OR GALLERY
- HOW TO ADD A HEADER - easy instructions on how to add my headers
- HOW TO ADD LINKS IN YOUR POSTS - an easy way to link from your post to somewhere else
- ADJUSTING & CENTERING HEADERS IN BLOGGER - centering text both vertically and horizontally
- REMOVE/REPLACE A HEADER - how to get rid of one and replace it
- REMOVE/ALTER HEADER BORDERS - remove or change those border lines round your header - older templates, eg: Minima
- HOW TO ADD LABELS - adding a label widget etc
- ADDING EXTRA PAGES - a new Blogger widget for adding extra pages to your blog
- HOW TO ADD A BLOGGER BACKGROUND SKIN - add a fancy background
- PUT A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON YOUR BLOG - this is how to do it
- FALLING SNOW EFFECT - safe, but does slow your blog down
- THE JUMP LINK - shortens very long posts
- MAKING BLOGGER A HAPPIER EXPERIENCE - explaining Blogger's new editor (inc label cloud)
- HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG - be a Follower
- ABOUT BLOGGER BACKGROUNDS - making your blog nicer to look at, and more readable
- BLOGGING MADE EASIER - using LiveWriter to write your posts
- FOOLPROOF PHOTO POSITIONING IN BLOGGER - using LiveWriter and Blogger combined, to put your images exactly where you want them
- HOW TO USE THE NEW PICTURE UPLOADER (Oct 2010) - what goes where, and how to upload
- ABOUT MUSIC WIDGETS - what you need to know
- SPEED UP YOUR BLOG - make your blog load faster
- THE NEW BLOGGER TEMPLATES - pros, cons, and how to completely customise your blog with Blogger's new Template Editor.
- YET ANOTHER BLOGGER CHANGE TO IMAGE UPLOADER - the ins, outs, problems and how it works now. New - Sept 2010.
- HOW TO MOVE YOUR LINKS TO A NEW PAGE - transfer your Links list to a separate Page, and clean up your sidebar.
- LIVEWRITER - 2011 UPDATE - new and improved! Wow, look what you can now do with LiveWriter!
- ADD A TABLE OR GALLERY TO YOUR BLOG POST USING LIVEWRITER - the easiest way to add more than one picture - side by side, or a whole lot of them.
- SIDEBAR - HOW TO MOVE WIDGETS AROUND - so your widgets are where you want them.
Copyright-free image from Art-e-Zine
MODERATELY DIFFICULT, DEFINITELY DO-ABLE
- SCROLLING MARQUEES - a great way to display favourite links, awards etc
- WRITE YOUR OWN GRAB BUTTON - a plain grab button with code, and one that scrolls
- COPYRIGHTS & WATERMARKS - protect your images
- ADD A SIGNATURE TO YOUR POSTS - two methods, one very easy and one a LOT harder
- CUSTOMISING A READY-MADE HEADER - adding text
- ADD A ROLLOVER TO COMMENTS - when your cursor scrolls over the Comments link under a post, you'll see a short message
- EMAIL BLOG BUTTONS - how to add your own email address
- BLOG BUTTONS - two ways to make your own blog button
Copyright-free image from Art-e-Zine
HARDER - BUT SO WORTH IT
- POST DIVIDERS - how to install one, or make your own
- HOW TO NUMBER YOUR COMMENTS - so useful if you do giveaways etc
- FONTS FONTS FONTS - customising your headers, adding fonts to posts
- ADD TWINKLY STARS - move your cursor, and see stars
- FAVICONS - the little icons on the url bar
- RANDOM TAG/LABEL CLOUD - the more difficult version. For the easy version, see Making Blogging a Happier Experience in the Easy Peasy section.
Copyright-free image from Tack-o-Rama
- CHANGE YOUR TEMPLATE, KEEP YOUR WIDGETS - from Yummy Lolly. Change your Blogger template without losing those 3rd party widgets.
- HOW TO SAVE EVERY SIDEBAR ELEMENT - from Smitten Blog Designs. A brilliant tutorial which I recommend you save as a pdf, so you can refer to this for ever!
- DROP-DOWN MENU FOR LINKS - from SneakyMomma. Save yourself a ton of space in your sidebars.
- AFTER THE JUMP - FEATURE - from Yummy Lolly. If you want to cut short your posts, and have a "read more" feature, you need this tutorial - especially if Blogger's automatic widget doesn't work for you.
- ADDING AN "ADD THIS" BUTTON - from CoffeeShop. How to add a link button for Facebook, Twitter etc to your blog.
- ADOBE CAMERA RAW - QUICK & EASY EDITING - Photoshop and Photoshop elements.
- 10 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR HOME DESIGN BLOG - from Color Me Happy. I don't necessarily agree with all of them (eg: WordPress vs Blogger) but there are a lot of useful tips to increase your readership.
- BLOGGING TIPS - from Sense & Simplicity. Some of this you'll know; some I'll have already talked about, but some of it will be new to you. And it's always good to read someone else's take on things!
- ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS - from On Sutton Place. Another lovely site (who gave me a great mention here - thanks so much!) who has some very useful links.
- BLOGAMUS - rotating label cloud - much fun! Make sure you read the tutorial carefully if you want to customise it. Works for the new templates too!
WORDPRESS AND TYPEPAD
- HOW TO ADD MY BACKGROUNDS to WordPress and TypePad blogs.